Furniture + Home Decor Retail Boutique Store
We hope everyone is taking good care - first + foremost
As a family that works and lives in downtown Oakville, we understand the importance of working together for the greater good. We closed to to reduce the opportunity to spread the coronavirus during this time of pandemic. If we don’t have our health (and the time to preserve it), we have nothing.
If you would like to make a purchase we are happy to accommodate with a Curb Side Store Pick Up or we can arrange a Porch Drop-Off/Delivery.
OUR BOUTIQUE SHOP IS TEMPORARILY CLOSED
We will be checking emails + voicemail daily | | (905) 849-9494
farm to skin
OUR NEW ONLINE STORE IS IN THE WORKS..
in the meantime, here are our a few of our new product lines!
oven + freezer safe!
laundry + home
made in france
ACCESSORIES + FURNISHINGS -
IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS! BEAUTIFUL ACCENTS FOR AESTHETIC + FUNCTION
MIXING CONTEMPORARY WITH ANTIQUE, RECLAIMED WOOD WITH PAINTED + DISTRESSED PIECES - A HAND SELECTED COLLECTION, UNDUPLICATED
RE-VITALIZING + CUSTOMIZING - WE ENCOURAGE PRESERVING THE FURNITURE YOU ALREADY HAVE/ALREDY EXISTS RATHER THAN DISCARDING
TABLE LAMPS, FIXTURES, CRYSTAL + TRANSITIONAL CHANDELIERS
(FOR YOU..) OR FOR SOMEOEN ELSE!
PAINTING ANTIQUE + VINTAGE FURNITURE CAN BE A GREAT SOLUTION TO:
• KEEP A PIECE WITH SENTIMENTAL VALUE AND ENJOY THE LOOK JUST AS MUCH AS THE MEANING WITH CHANGING THE COLOUR/HARDWARE THAT MEETS YOUR CHANGING STYLE/NEEDSS
• THEY ARE OFTEN JUST THE RIGHT LOOK + SIZE (BUT NOT COLOUR!) THAT CAN BE DIFFICULT TO FIND IN THE MAINSTREAM PIECES MADE TODAY
• A PRICE FRIENDLY OPTION TO HAVE A SOLID WOOD, HAND-MADE PIECE WITH INTEGRITY
• ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, RE-USING/KEEPING WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE AND MAKING IT WORK WITH A FEW AESTHETIC CHANGES
• BENEFITING FROM PIECES WITH AMAZING BONES, LASTING STRUCTURAL INTEGRITY, CHARACTER AND HAS STORY AND AGE ON IT'S SIDE NOT EASILY REPLACED WITH TODAY'S MASS + MACHINE PRODUCED FURNITURE
WE OFFER A FINER FINISH WITH OUR PROFESSIONAL GRADE SPRAY BOOTH WHERE EVERY PIECE UNDERGOES A MULTI-STEP SPRAYING PROCESS BY LOCAL ARTISANS WITH OVER 30+ YEARS EXPERIENCE - ALL DONE IN OUR OFF-STIE OAKVILLE WAREHOUSE